Bare Necessities' Live Bra Fit Webcast Takes Over The Web January 16, 2013
EDISON, N.J., Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Fashion's first LIVE webcast featuring bra fit experts, sexy models, real-time audience Q&A, and lots of special features (and a viewer-only secret deal) are available during Bare Necessities' Bra Fit Webcast, Live From New York City.
This is a totally up-close and personal experience, conducted by the foremost bra fit expert in the industry, so if you ever really wondered how your bra should fit, then this live event is for you.
Featuring Eveden bra fit expert, Freddy Zappe, and Erin McLaughlin from Bare Necessities, you'll learn how to measure yourself properly, how to find the perfect fitting bra, and how to know the difference between a very good bra and what to avoid.Bare Necessities is the leader in bras and finding the perfect fit is a passion. Eveden is renowned in D+ bras and more, offering a whole family of brands, each with its own personality and fit for all shapes and sizes. Freddy Zappe has conducted one-on-one fit sessions internationally for over 16 years, so viewers are in for a real treat during this live, streaming video event. But this isn't a TV show – you get to participate! During the show on January 16, 2013, at 7:00pm EST, viewers can submit questions via Twitter, Facebook, and live chat, and have a select number of them answered during the show. Via Twitter, go to: www.twitter.com/barenecessities - hashtag #BAREFITVia Facebook, go to: www.facebook.com/barenecessities - hashtag #BAREFITVia Live Chat, go to: http://www.ustream.tv/barefit To make sure you don't miss out on the event, get an automated reminder at http://www.ustream.tv/barefit and clicking the "REMIND ME" button. This is big. This is important. This will answer the fundamental question: How Do I Get The Perfect Bra Fit? Tune in on January 16th! See you there!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV