Peak Signs Basketball All-star Tony Parker To Shoe And Apparel Agreement
HONG KONG, Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Peak Sport Products Co., Limited ("Peak" or the "Company" and its subsidiaries, together called the "Group", Stock Code:1968.HK) has signed an endorsement agreement with Tony Parker, a four-time NBA All-Star and Point Guard for the San Antonio Spurs. As Peak's first contracted NBA player in 2013, the addition of Mr. Parker increases the total number of NBA spokespeople to the Peak brand portfolio to 17.
Mr. Parker has played for the San Antonio Spurs since 2001 and is an integral part of the team. Helping lead the Spurs to three NBA championships, Mr. Parker has been selected to four NBA All-Star teams and was named Most Valuable Player in the 2007 NBA finals.
Under the terms of the agreement, Mr. Parker made his Peak debut when the Spurs faced off against the Los Angeles Lakers on January 10, 2013 (Beijing Time). As Peak's lead NBA endorser, Mr. Parker will be featured in a national television advertising campaign, which will begin airing in China in May 2013. Additionally, he will help develop a signature line of shoes and apparel, which will bear his autograph, and be available for purchase through authorized retail stores.
Mr. Xu Zhihua, the Chief Executive Officer of Peak, said, " Tony Parker is one of the best international basketball players. On the court, he has displayed self-confidence and represented the warrior's spirit, which are consistent with Peak's 'I Can Play' brand image. I believe Peak and Tony Parker will fight side by side in the future, continually driving Peak forward on its path towards internationalization."The deal with Peak was brokered by CAA Sports, a division of Creative Artists Agency (CAA), the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, on behalf of its client Parker.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV