Xi3 Corporation Unveils Its Z3RO Pro Computer At CES 2013 And Predicts The "End Of Desktop Computing As We've Known It"
About Xi3 Corporation
Formed in 2010 and headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, Xi3 Corporation utilizes "The Power of X" to bring its building block approach to the world of computing, an approach Xi3 applies internally and externally to hardware solutions and software applications. For more information on Xi3 Corporation (an ISYS Technologies SM company), please visit www.Xi3.com.
The shape of the three-sided single piece casing, the end plate, and the overall shape of the Xi3 Modular Computer, as well as Xi3, Modular, Xi3 Modular, Z3RO, "The Power of X" and ISYS Technologies are trademarks and unique trade dress of ISYS Technologies, Inc.
CONTACT:David Politis, Xi3 Corporation, 801-534-4403, politis@Xi3.com SOURCE Xi3 Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV