- A distribution of $0.53 per share from net long-term capital gains on securities sold. This is expected to be taxable as capital gain income for 2012.
- A dividend and distribution of $0.07 per share from estimated accumulated undistributed income for the full year 2012. This is ordinary income and is expected to be taxable as qualified dividend income for 2012.
General American Investors Announces: Issue Price For The 2012 Year-End Special Dividend And Distribution Payable On January 31, 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts