Ethan Allen Interiors Inc. (NYSE: ETH), a leading American interior design company and home furnishings manufacturer that is currently celebrating its milestone 80 th anniversary, proudly announces its role as primary home furnishings provider for the HGTV® Dream Home 2013. Designed to exist in harmony with its environment, the custom-built, 3,000-square-foot residence in Indigo Park—a community striving to become Kiawah Island’s first sustainable neighborhood—is located just south of historic Charleston, South Carolina.
This year’s HGTV® Dream Home is all about modern coastal style. Cool blue walls in the entryway offer an elegant backdrop for an antique-style mirror and two antique reproduction wall sconces. The relaxed look carries into the home’s double-height great room, where sandblasted, distressed wood Swenson coffee tables are paired with Randall chairs and the Carlton sofa to create an inviting conversation area. In the guest room, shades of blue found in the paisley duvet cover, giclées, and rug perfectly complement the jewel of the room—a dramatic Chase poster bed in a fresh white finish.
HGTV Dream Home 2013 Interior Designer Linda Woodrum chose bright turquoise and apple green finish colors from Ethan Allen’s American Colors program for the Lindsey dresser, the round mirror, and the set of twin poster beds used in the space she appropriately refers to as “the seaglass bedroom." Verdant greens reminiscent of the marshland were the inspiration for the bright green hues found in the bedding and the upholstery fabrics covering the petite Emma chair and Nassau ottoman.
“This is the seventh consecutive year we have been the primary furnisher of the HGTV Dream Home. We are always inspired by Linda’s creativity and so proud of our long-standing affiliation with the talented group that makes it all happen,” says Director of Interior Design for Ethan Allen, Marta Eriquez.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV