Alcoa (NYSE:AA) announced today that Ken Giacobbe has been named Chief Financial Officer of its Engineered Products and Solutions (EPS) business group, effective immediately.
Giacobbe has served as Controller of Alcoa Engineered Products and Solutions since 2011. In his new role, Giacobbe will have financial responsibility for the EPS business, which includes Alcoa Power and Propulsion, Alcoa Fastening Systems, Alcoa Forgings and Extrusions, Alcoa Wheel and Transportation Products, and Building and Construction Systems. EPS had 2012 revenues of $5.5 billion and employs approximately 22,000 people in 17 countries.
Giacobbe also will serve on Alcoa’s Executive Council, the senior leadership team that sets strategic direction for the company.
“Ken has held positions of increasing responsibility in Finance at the company, most recently as EPS’ Group Controller where he helped the Group achieve record results,” said Olivier Jarrault, Executive Vice President and Group President, Engineered Products and Solutions. “His global experience combined with his demonstrated focus on execution will be key to EPS’ global revenue growth and its continued year-over-year financial performance improvement.”Giacobbe joined Alcoa in 2004 as Vice President of Finance for Global Extruded Products, part of Alcoa Forgings and Extrusions. After that, he was Vice President of Finance for Building and Construction Systems, and Group Controller for EPS. Earlier in his career, Giacobbe held Senior Finance roles at Avaya and Lucent Technologies, among others. He earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from the State University of New York at Oneonta and an MBA from the University of South Florida. Giacobbe will be based in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania, with the EPS Finance Team. His successor will be named shortly, and will report to him.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV