Among such risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results or outcomes to differ materially from those identified in the forward-looking statements are the impact of the current economic difficulties in the United States and elsewhere; import and domestic competition in the furniture industry; our ability to execute our business strategies; our ability to grow sales and reduce expenses to eliminate our operating losses; the recent slowdown in the U.S. office furniture market will continue; our ability to sell the right product mix; our inability to raise prices in response to increasing costs; continued credit availability under our current credit facility and our ability to fully utilize the credit facility; our ability to raise additional financing, if needed; our ability to anticipate or respond to changes in the tastes or needs of our end users in a timely manner; supply disruptions with products manufactured in China, Vietnam and other Asian countries; market interest rates; consumer confidence levels; cyclical nature of the furniture industry; consumer and business spending; changes in relationships with customers; customer acceptance of existing and new products; new home and existing home sales; financial viability of our customers and their ability to continue or increase product orders; loss of key management; other factors that generally affect business; and certain risks set forth in the Company’s annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011.
The Company does not undertake any obligation to update or revise publicly any forward-looking statements to reflect information, events or circumstances after the date of such statements or to reflect the occurrence of anticipated or unanticipated events or circumstances.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV