The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE: GS) today announced that it has declared dividends on the following series of its non-cumulative preferred stock (represented by depositary shares, each representing a 1/1,000th interest in a share of preferred stock):
- $234.38 per share of Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series A;
- $387.50 per share of 6.20% Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series B;
- $250.00 per share of Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series C;
- $250.00 per share of Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series D; and
- $437.99 per share of 5.95% Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series I.
In addition, Goldman Sachs has declared a dividend of $977.78 per share of Perpetual Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series E, and a dividend of $977.78 per share of Perpetual Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series F.
The dividends on the Series A Preferred Stock, Series B Preferred Stock, Series C Preferred Stock, Series D Preferred Stock and Series I Preferred Stock will be paid on February 11, 2013 to preferred shareholders of record on January 27, 2013. The dividends on the Series E Preferred Stock and Series F Preferred Stock will be paid on March 1, 2013 to preferred shareholders of record on February 14, 2013.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV