CHICAGO, Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Royal Financial, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: RYFL.OB) (the "Company") today announced that the 2012 Annual Meeting of Stockholders of Royal Financial, Inc. will be held at the Company's main office located at 9226 S. Commercial Avenue, Chicago, IL on Wednesday, January 23, 2013, at 1:00 PM local time for the following purposes, all of which are further described in the Proxy Statement that was mailed to all stockholders of record on or about January 2, 2013:
- To elect two Class II directors to serve for a three-year term;
- To ratify the appointment of Crowe Horwath LLP, as the Company's independent public accountants for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2013; and
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournment thereof, including whether or not to adjourn the meeting.
The Board of Directors fixed November 26, 2012, as the record date for determining stockholders entitled to notice of and to vote at the Annual Meeting and at any adjournments thereof. Only those stockholders of record as of the close of business on that date will be entitled to vote at the Annual Meeting. If there is an insufficient number of shares represented for a quorum, the meeting may be adjourned to permit further solicitation of proxies by the Company.
The Company has published its June 30, 2012, annual audit to its website, www.royal-bank.us.Royal Financial, Inc. is the holding company for Royal Savings Bank which offers a range of checking and savings products, a full line of home loans, and commercial lending solutions. Royal Savings Bank, with two locations, has been operating continuously in the south and southeast communities of Chicago since 1887. Contact: Mr. Leonard SzwajkowskiPresident and CEOTelephone: (773) 382-2111E-mail: email@example.com SOURCE Royal Financial, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV