America's Number One Mexican Restaurant Opens Its Seventh East Coast Location In Frederick, MD
"We strongly believe in being a part of our local community, and we are grateful that our first six east coast locations have been welcomed so openly in Virginia and Maryland," states Ben Craner, Chief Marketing Officer. "We are very excited to be moving into Frederick and sharing our freshly-made meals, while embracing the community and giving back."
Cafe Rio Mexican Grill has being voted #1 Restaurant in the nation for the second straight year by Sandelman and Associates' 2011 Quick-Track Award for overall customer satisfaction. They edged out 200 of the nation's largest restaurants, including Chipotle and In-n-Out Burger.
The company's restaurants span Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Maryland, Montana, Nevada, Utah, Virginia, and Wyoming. The Cafe Rio team is proud to add Frederick, MD to its list of locations (5100 Buckeystown Pike, Frederick, MD 21704).
Cafe Rio Mexican Grill, Inc.: Cafe Rio Mexican Grill, Inc., headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, has been serving its loyal customers traditional Mexican food since 1997, when the Mexican restaurant's first location opened in St. George, Utah. Cafe Rio's menu is inspired by the traditional cooking found in the Rio Grande region of Northern Mexico, Southern Texas, and New Mexico. The company specializes in serving its customers the highest-quality traditional Mexican food with the freshest ingredients.For more information or to schedule an interview or appearance with a Cafe Rio executive, please contact Cafe Rio Mexican Grill Media Representative Jennifer Burns at 801-358-1858 or email@example.com. For video footage and stock photos, visit: www.caferio.com/press (Password: c@ferio). SOURCE Cafe Rio Mexican Grill, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV