Tenneco (NYSE: TEN) will host an investor and analyst meeting in New York at 1:30 pm Eastern time, Thursday, Feb. 14, 2013. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Gregg Sherrill, Chief Operating Officer, Hari Nair, Chief Financial Officer, Ken Trammell, and other members of the global management team will review the company’s strategy and discuss business operations. Tenneco will also provide its annual revenue guidance as part of the strategy discussion.
The meeting will be webcast, and can be accessed by going to the "Financial/Investors" portion of the company’s web site at www.tenneco.com. A copy of the presentation will be available under the “Events and Presentations” tab in this section of the web site. A replay of the webcast will be available through March 14, 2013.
Tenneco is a $7.2 billion global manufacturing company with headquarters in Lake Forest, Illinois and approximately 24,000 employees worldwide. Tenneco is one of the world’s largest designers, manufacturers and marketers of emission control and ride control products and systems for the automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment markets and the aftermarket. Tenneco markets its products principally under the Monroe®, Walker® and Clevite®Elastomer brand names.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV