Extravagance Over Necessity Concerns Financial Experts
LONDON, January 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
A lot of people live under the illusion that life insurance is an expensive luxury that saps funds from other more pressing purchases, although it has recently come to light that members of the public are still spending large sums of money each year on holidays, fashion, style, food and drink, entertainment and technology.
It's only natural that people's priorities fluctuate and vary in a changing world, but experts are concerned that life insurance should be seen as a luxury rather than an essential when so many of the perceived essentials might just as easily be considered luxury items.
In a few weeks' time, life insurance premiums will rise in line with the EU Gender Directive but until then members of the public may be able to take advantage of much more favourable rates. The date the new strategy comes into effect is December 21 st and countless people have already contacted specialists like Lifebroker in order to get a policy sorted out in good time.The team at Lifebroker is committed to finding the best deals on life insurance for its customers and now is definitely a crucial time for reassessing where the genuine priorities lie. Specialists are encouraging households to ask themselves whether they couldn't afford life insurance simply by saving a little money on the luxuries here and there. Financial advisers recognise that life insurance is an important part of protecting the family. A life insurance policy ensures that debts and mortgage repayments can be addressed when the policy holder dies, meaning that dependents are shielded from having to pick up the pieces. Specialists also stress that life insurance is actually a cheap and fundamental part of life's administration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV