JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) declared a quarterly dividend on the outstanding shares of each of the corporations’s following preferred stock issues:
- 8.625% Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series J - $215.6250 per share (equivalent to $0.5390625 per related Depositary Share).
- 5.50% Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series O - $137.50 per share (equivalent to $0.34375 per related Depositary Share).
The dividend payment date is March 1, 2013, to stockholders of record at the close of business on January 30, 2013.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts