ATLANTA, Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Equifax Inc. (NYSE: EFX) will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and its fiscal year ending December 31, 2012, in a press release to be issued after the New York Stock Exchange closes on Wednesday, February 6, 2013. The press release will also be available on the company's Web site at www.equifax.com.
Equifax will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. EST on Thursday, February, 7, 2013 in which senior management will discuss financial and business results for the quarter. Please dial the number below 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the call to register for it. You will be asked to provide your name and affiliation/company before joining the call.
Conference call numbers: U.S. & Canada: 877-545-1402; International: 719-325-4782.Replay: A replay of the conference call will be available beginning February 9, 2012 at 11:30 a.m. EST until February 7, 2013 at 11:30 a.m. EST. To access the replay: U.S.: 888-203-1112; International: 719-457-0820. Access code is 9192408. About Equifax Equifax is a global leader in consumer and commercial information solutions, providing businesses of all sizes and consumers with information they can trust. We organize and assimilate data on more than 500 million consumers and 81 million businesses worldwide, and use advanced analytics and proprietary technology to create and deliver customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers. Headquartered in Atlanta, Equifax operates or has investments in 18 countries and is a member of Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500® Index. Its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol EFX. For more information, please visit www.equifax.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV