The iShares FTSE NAREIT Residential Plus Fund (REZ) tracks an index that generally invests at least 90% of its assets in securities that represent the performance of the residential, healthcare and self-storage real estate sectors. Index components are primarily REITs.
Much like the broader equity markets themselves, REZ is trading near 52-week highs. One might be advised to wait for REZ to pull back to its 50-day moving average before committing new dollars.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV