BIRMINGHAM, Ala., Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Alabama Power Company has declared the regular quarterly dividends on the company's outstanding preferred stock and preference stock as follows:
Preferred Stock ( $100 Par Value)4.20% - $1.05 per share4.52% - $1.13 per share4.60% - $1.15 per share4.64% - $1.16 per share4.72% - $1.18 per share4.92% - $1.23 per share
Class A Preferred Stock ( $25 Capital Value)5.20% - $.325 per share5.30% - $.33125 per share5.83% - $.3644 per share
Preference Stock ( $25 Capital Value)5.625% - $.3515625 per share6.45% - $.403125 per share6.50% - $.406250 per shareThese dividends are for the quarter ending March 31, 2013, payable April 1, 2013, to shareholders of record on March 15, 2013. Alabama Power, a subsidiary of Atlanta-based Southern Company (NYSE: SO), provides reliable, affordable electricity to more than 1.4 million customers across the state. SOURCE Alabama Power Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV