INDIANAPOLIS, Jan. 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Angie's List (Nasdaq:ANGI), the national consumer review service, is continuing its rapid growth, surpassing 100,000 paid households in Washington, D.C., this week.
Angie's List passed the 100,000 paid-household milestone in New York City in September 2012, and finished 2012 with 1,787,394 paid households nationwide.
The Washington, D.C. market, which covers the capitol as well as areas outside the Beltway, is the company's second largest membership base."We're very pleased that our trajectory of growth is continuing as we've envisioned," said Angie's List founder Angie Hicks. Angie's List helps consumers find the best local service providers in more than 200 cities in the U.S. and Canada using a highly reliable, subscription, business model that lets members learn about how companies perform based on the prior experiences of their neighbors. Angie's List helps consumers have happy transactions with local service professionals in more than 550 categories of service, ranging from home improvement to health care. More than 1.7 million paid households use Angie's List to gain unlimited access to local ratings, exclusive discounts, the Angie's List magazine, and the Angie's List complaint resolution service.
CONTACT: Angie's List Tom Ward Investor Relations 317-808-4527 tomw@angieslist
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV