TRX Launches New TRX.com Travel Technology Website
The redesigned site lets businesses quickly find technology solutions that fit their needs. Visitors can easily locate detailed product and service information for their specific business or find solutions that solve specific business challenges. Solutions highlighted on the new website include data intelligence, mid-office, expense, business process outsourcing, consulting, traveler solutions and other travel utilities.
New features and functionalities include:
- A What TRX Solves section that highlights common industry business challenges and directs visitors to TRX solutions that solve those challenges
- Easy to use site navigation
- Navigation by business type or business challenge
- Search functionality to find exact results within the site
- Product screenshots
- Updated Learning Center with valuable resources for the industry
- Social network connections
- Ability to contact a representative from every page via email or chat
"With the roll out of the new trx.com website, travel industry professionals have a better resource to find technology and service offerings to help their business be successful," said President and Chief Executive Officer David Cathcart. "The new layout better reflects the TRX identity, which is to help solve complex industry challenges, and offers more relevant content to visitors seeking our solutions."ABOUT TRX, Inc.TRX, Inc. (TRXI.PK) is a global leader in data, software and solutions, primarily in the travel industry. TRX solutions help the world's top travel agencies, governments and corporations save money and increase efficiency. TRX technology adds visibility and value to travel programs through data intelligence, process automation, outsourcing, and a host of related software and mobile solutions. For more information on TRX products and services, visit www.trx.com or call +1 (404) 929-6100. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120514/CL06536LOGO) SOURCE TRX, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts