Deadline Extended For Canada Post Stamp Design Contest
OTTAWA, Jan. 11, 2013 /CNW/ - The deadline to participate in the Canada Post design competition for the 2013 Community Foundation stamp has been extended. Children 15 years old and under are invited to submit their original artwork at canadapost.ca/stampcompetition. Submissions of stamp designs will be accepted online until midnight on February 1, 2013 (EST).
The competition invites young artists to submit designs that capture the issues faced by children and youth in Canada, and that reflect the diversity of Canadian youth, their creativity and their hopes for the future. Ultimately, designs should inspire Canadians to purchase a Community Foundation stamp and make a donation to support children's charities across Canada.
Parents, teachers and caregivers who want to teach an important lesson on community spirit, nurture a child's creativity and have them potentially win a $2,000 Registered Education Savings Plan, should visit canadapost.ca/stampcompetition for full rules and regulations.
The Canada Post Community Foundation's vision is to help ensure every child in Canada is happy, healthy and part of a community that supports and cares for them. Its mission is to have a positive effect in the lives of children in the communities Canada Post serves by supporting registered charities, school programs or local initiatives that benefit children. To learn more about the Foundation, visit canadapost.ca/community.SOURCE Canada Post
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV