CareCentrix Moves Headquarters To Hartford, Connecticut
CareCentrix currently has 110 open positions in its Hartford location, and will be holding a job fair on Saturday, January 12, at its 20 Church Street location from 10 am to 3 pm. Interested job applicants can find more information in the career section of CareCentrix's website at www.carecentrix.com.
About CareCentrix, Inc.
CareCentrix ( www.carecentrix.com) is the nation's leading benefits management company focused on effectively managing home-based care. Headquartered in Hartford, Conn., the company provides a full range of services including coordination of home nursing, home infusion and home medical equipment. The CareCentrix service line includes HomeSTAR, a program which reduces hospital readmissions; and Sleep Management Solutions, a wholly owned company, offering sleep benefit management services to patients and health plans. CareCentrix serves more than 30 million people through its national network of 7,000 credentialed home healthcare providers, with customer care centers located across the United States.
SOURCE CareCentrix, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV