Amerilithium Notice And Information Regarding Special Meeting Of Shareholders On January 21, 2013
(2) Amend the Articles of Incorporation to authorize up to 10,000,000 shares, par value $0.001 per share, of "blank-check" preferred stock of the Company; and
(3) To ratify the appointment of De Joya Griffith, beginning on January 1, 2013, as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012.
All votes need to be submitted in time to be received by Friday, January 18th, 2013, such that they can be processed in advance of the Meeting, which is to be held at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time at the headquarters of Company Counsel, Lucosky Brookman LLP, located at 33 Wood Avenue South, 6th Fl, Iselin, NJ 08830.
Amerilithium's Chief Executive Officer, Matthew Worrall, commented: "Our Board of Directors has given its unanimous support for the three proposals being voted on at the Meeting. We recommend our shareholders approve these proposals to ensure the Company is able to move forward in a positive direction."Additional Information More information on the Special Meeting of Shareholders can be found in the Notice of Special Meeting of Shareholders and Proxy Statement. For any additional questions Shareholders are requested to contact investor relations on 1 (888) 982-6374. Additional information regarding the Company can be found at Amerilithium's corporate website www.amerilithium.com along with the facility to sign up for regular news updates. About Lithium Lithium is a lightweight metal used in a wide range of consumer products all over the world: the medical industry uses lithium as an anti-depressant; industrial uses include glass, ceramic and porcelain enamel manufacture; and the aviation industry uses lithium in alloys. Of particular interest is the use of lithium for battery production, which has expanded significantly in recent years due to rechargeable lithium batteries being used increasingly in electrical tools and in the rapidly expanding portable electronics market. Furthermore, the next generation of hybrid and electric vehicles are being designed to use high-capacity lithium-ion batteries as environmentally-friendly fuel alternatives, while the Obama administration has introduced $5 billion in funding and incentives for the development of a secure, domestic battery industry with special focus on lithium-ion batteries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV