HENDERSON, Nev., Jan. 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amerilithium Corp. (OTCQB:AMEL) ("Amerilithium" or the "Company") is holding a Special Meeting of Shareholders on January 21, 2013 and advises its Shareholders to submit their votes in advance to ensure their shares are represented on the three proposals to be discussed at the Special Meeting of Shareholders (the "Meeting").
Due to the proximity of the Meeting, the Company advises shareholders to cast their votes either by Internet, mail or phone in order to make sure their vote is received and recorded before the deadline date to vote expires. Instruction for all ways to register votes can be found on the Proxy Card mailed to all shareholders. Full details of the proposals and the business to be conducted at the Meeting are included in the Notice of Special Meeting of Shareholders and Proxy Statement that accompanies the proxy card.
(Only Shareholders of record as of October 19, 2012, will have been issued both a Proxy Statement and Proxy Card, and are entitled to vote.)The approval of at least a majority of the shareholder votes is required to approve the proposed amendments to the Company's Articles of Incorporation and it is important that all shareholders cast their votes on time or attend the Meeting and cast their votes in person. However, even if shareholders plan to attend the Meeting, they are still requested to submit their vote in advance; if they do attend the meeting after having submitted their vote, they may revoke their proxy, if they wish, and vote in person. In short, shareholders will be asked at the meeting to authorize the Board of Directors to: (1) Amend the Company's Articles of Incorporation for the purpose of increasing the authorized shares of common stock, par value $0.001, from 150,000,000 to 500,000,000;
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV