IABC/Chicago Solicits 2012's Best Business Communications Programs For Bronze Quill Awards Competition
CHICAGO, Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Chicago chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators ( IABC/Chicago) announces the 2013 IABC/Chicago Bronze Quill Awards competition. The competition is open to all Chicago-area business communicators who completed a significant communication project in 2012 that embodies excellence in communication management, communication skills or creative communication practice. Entrants do not need to be members of IABC. The deadline for submission is February 24, 2013.
The 2013 awards program offers several features to ensure a positive experience for entrants:
- Online submission – This marks the second year of the online awards submission program, allowing entrants the ability to conveniently submit entries electronically and submit payment all in one place. The response in Year One was overwhelmingly positive, and we are proud to be one of IABC's leading chapters in this regard.
- Multiple Entrant Resources - The committee offers various resources to help entrants put their best foot forward. These resources include educational videos and podcasts, examples of award-winning work plans and examples of judging criteria, all on the IABC/Chicago website. Additionally, the website features a recording of the "How to Submit an Award-Winning Entry" webinar that took place last year.
Winning entries feature clear objectives supporting the organization's goals, creative communication strategies and effective, measurable results. Previous winners represent companies small and large, including McDonald's, Motorola, Sprint, Boeing, Allstate, Accenture and Aon Consulting."A Bronze Quill Award is proof that a communication professional, communication team or a specialty firm is doing exceptional work, even by the high standards of the ultra-competitive Chicago market," said Alex Mitchell, IABC/ Chicago Director of Awards. "The winning entries are rigorously judged by seasoned IABC professionals from across the country. It's an honor that can boost your career and attract clients." Winners receive peer and personal acclaim, recognition at an annual awards banquet, a personalized trophy, use of the Bronze Quill logo, mention on the IABC/ Chicago website and inclusion in a national press release. For complete information, or to submit an award, visit http://chicago.iabc.com/awards. About IABC: The International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) is a global network of communication professionals committed to improving organizational effectiveness through strategic communication. Established in 1970, IABC serves more than 15,000 members in 70 countries with a multi-disciplinary approach to corporate communication, public relations, employee communication, marketing communication, media relations, community relations, public affairs, financial communications, and government relations. IABC/ Chicago ( http://chicago.iabc.com) is the oldest IABC chapter in the world and one of the largest IABC chapters in the United States, with more than 400 members. Find us on: Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube SOURCE IABC/ Chicago
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV