CSC (NYSE: CSC) today announced that it will release financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2013 on Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at approximately 8:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST).
CSC senior management will host a conference call and Webcast on the same day at 11 a.m. The dial-in number for domestic callers is 800-378-6592. Callers who reside outside the United States or Canada should dial 719-325-2135. The passcode for all participants is 9100476. The Webcast audio and any presentation slides will be available at www.csc.com/investorrelations.
A replay of the conference call will be available from approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call until February 11, 2013. The replay dial-in number is 888-203-1112 for domestic callers and 719-457-0820 for callers who reside outside of the U.S. and Canada. The replay passcode is also 9100476. A replay of this Webcast will also be available on CSC’s website.
About CSCCSC is a global leader in providing technology-enabled business solutions and services. Headquartered in Falls Church, Va., CSC has approximately 95,000 employees and reported revenue of $15.7 billion for the 12 months ended September 28, 2012. For more information, visit the company's website at www.csc.com. Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for CSC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV