Loews Corporation (NYSE: L) has hired Robert Gendelman as a Senior Portfolio Manager and Head of Equity Investments.
Gendelman has more than 20 years of experience in the financial services industry and has a proven track record as a value investor. Most recently, Gendelman was Chief Investment Officer for RG Advisors, and prior to that was Managing Director at Clearbridge Advisors -- a Legg Mason company-- where he managed assets for Legg Mason Partners Capital & Income Fund. He also spent approximately 10 years as a portfolio manager at Neuberger Berman.
Loews Corporation, a holding company, is one of the largest diversified corporations in the United States. Its principal subsidiaries are Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE: BWP); CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE: CNA); Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (NYSE: DO); HighMount Exploration & Production LLC; and Loews Hotels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV