MADISON, Wis., Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alliant Energy Corporation (NYSE: LNT) announced today quarterly dividends on common stock were declared by the Board of Directors.
The common stock dividend is $0.47 per share payable on February 15, 2013, to shareowners of record on close of business January 31, 2013.
Dividends on common stock have been paid for 269 consecutive quarters since 1946.Alliant Energy is an energy-services provider with subsidiaries serving approximately 1 million electric and over 414,000 natural gas customers. Providing its customers in the Midwest with regulated electric and natural gas service is the company's primary focus. Alliant Energy, headquartered in Madison, Wis., is a Fortune 1000 company traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol LNT. For more information, visit the company's Web site at www.alliantenergy.com . SOURCE Alliant Energy Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV