AUBURN, Ala., Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Viper Powersports, Inc. (OTCQB: VPWI) announced today that the Depository Trust Company (DTC), has removed the limited "chill" status from the Company's stock, and is now allowing Viper Powersports Inc.'s stock to resume being deposited with the DTC to enable normal electronic trading of the shares.
"We are very pleased that the DTC has restored Viper's eligibility status," stated John Silseth, Chief Executive Officer. "The chill status removal by the DTC will again allow the shareholders to execute trades with our stock in the standard manner. The Company's goal will be attained by a larger spreading of our stock along all segments of the investment community."
VIPER POWERSPORTS, INC designs, manufactures and markets a line of premium American built motorcycles related aftermarket products being marketed through an independent dealer network. Joint venture partner Ilmor Engineering ( www.ilmor.com), provides technical developmental and manufacturing support for Viper's proprietary V-Twin engine, utilizing their 25 years of engine design expertise, ensuring Viper's long term success as America's newest domestic OEM of motorcycles. Viper Motorcycle Company website is www.vipermotorcycle.com.
The foregoing material may contain forward-looking statements. We caution that such statements may be subject to uncertainties and unanticipated events or circumstances, and that actual results could differ materially from such forward-looking statements. Readers accordingly should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which do not reflect anticipated or unanticipated events or circumstances occurring after the date of these forward-looking statements.FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: Timothy C, Kling Chief Financial Officer 334-321-4292 email@example.com SOURCE Viper Powersports, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV