ST. LOUIS, Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Post Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:POST) has announced the closing of an exchange offer pursuant to which it offered to exchange up to $1,025,000,000 in aggregate principal amount of its 7.375% Senior Notes due 2022, which have been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act") pursuant to an effective registration statement on Form S-4 filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "new notes"), for an equal aggregate principal amount of its outstanding 7.375% Senior Notes due 2022 (the "original notes").
The original notes were issued on February 3, 2012 and October 25, 2012 in transactions exempt from registration under the Securities Act. The terms of the new notes are substantially identical to the terms of the original notes, except that the new notes have been registered under the Securities Act, are not subject to restrictions on transfer, and do not entitle their holders to registration rights or special interest.
The exchange offer expired Monday, January 7, 2013, and as of 5:00 p.m., New York time on Thursday, January 10, 2013, all of the outstanding old notes, including those submitted pursuant to notices of guaranteed delivery, had been tendered for exchange.This press release is for informational purposes only and is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security. The exchange offer was made only pursuant to a prospectus dated November 27, 2012 and related exchange documents, including a letter of transmittal, that were filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission as part of a Registration Statement on Form S-4 (File No. 333-184867). The Registration Statement was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on November 26, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV