Office Depot (NYSE: ODP), today announced the launch of Organize Me 2013 , a new in-store and online campaign designed to provide even the most organized customers with new clutter-busting tips to organize any home or business.
Organize Me 2013 boasts a truly interactive experience that will not only help customers find the products they need, but also find inspiration from new organizing techniques that can be simply incorporated into their everyday lives. These tips can be found online and in-store via QR codes on products marked “Organize Me 2013 Expert Pick.”
To kick-off the campaign, home/office organization expert Holly Bohn-Weiss, along with tech guru and author of “Gadget Nation,” Steve Greenberg, will share their unique tips, product suggestions and informative videos, as well as host a contest to search for the next great organizer.
To enter the contest, customers can submit a video of their best organizing tips at www.facebook.com/officedepot, and during the week of January 20, Office Depot will pick 10 finalists that have shared the most inspiring videos. Office Depot’s Facebook fans will then vote to determine two lucky winners, who will each receive a $2,013 Office Depot gift card.Additionally, customers who visit Office Depot’s Facebook page can take a brief quiz to determine their organization type, as well as receive a coupon good for a free calendar, redeemable at Office Depot stores nationwide. “Organize Me 2013 is all about helping even our most organized customers get a little more productive in the new year,” said Bob Moore, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing and Merchandising Officer for Office Depot. "We are providing video tips by partnering with professional organization experts, but we are really excited to see the great advice that our customers share with each other through the contest."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV