Pixelworks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PXLW), a pioneer in innovative video and display processing technology, will release its fourth quarter and fiscal 2012 financial results on Thursday, January 31, 2013, after market close. Bruce Walicek, President and CEO, and Steven Moore, Vice President and CFO, will host a conference call at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time to discuss the Company’s financial results.
The conference call will be open to all interested investors through telephone and live audio Web broadcast. The conference call can be accessed by calling 866-510-0708 and using passcode 61361354.
The Web broadcast can be accessed by visiting the Company’s investor page at www.pixelworks.com. For those unable to listen to the live Web broadcast, it will be archived for at least thirty days. A replay of the conference call will also be available through Thursday, February 7, 2013, and can be accessed by calling 888-286-8010 and using passcode 10001690.
About Pixelworks, Inc.Pixelworks creates, develops and markets video display processing technology for digital video applications that demand the very highest quality images. At design centers around the world, Pixelworks engineers constantly push video performance to keep manufacturers of consumer electronics and professional displays worldwide on the leading edge. The company is headquartered in San Jose, CA. For more information, please visit the company’s Web site at www.pixelworks.com. Note: Pixelworks and the Pixelworks logo are registered trademarks of Pixelworks, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV