Cambertire & Cal-Bay Complete & Execute Definitive Agreement
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cal-Bay International, Inc. (Pinksheets:CBYI) today announced the definitive agreement between Cal-Bay and Cambertire has been completed.
Cal-Bay released the information today and reported the definitive agreement between the two companies has been executed.
A senior spokesperson for Cambertire announced during the management changes and consolidation between the 2 companies that Cambertire expects to make regular public announcements as to the company's expanding management team, business plan and growth along with current pending contractual negotiations worldwide for the company's patented exclusive tire design products.All Investor relations calls at this time should be addressed directly to: The Nabors Group 713-875-9200 Safe Harbor Statement: Safe harbor from liability established by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements generally can be identified by phrases such as CBYI or its management "believes," "expects," "anticipates," "foresees," "forecasts," "estimates" or other words or phrases of similar import. Similarly, statements herein that describe the Company's business strategy, outlook, objectives, plans, intentions or goals also are forward-looking statements. All such forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements.
CONTACT: Investor Relations: The Nabors Group: 713-875-9200 E-mail: email@example.com www.facebook.com/Naborsgroup
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV