Adagio Ballet And Dance School 2013 Winter Concert Date Announced
ARLINGTON, Va., Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Adagio Ballet and Dance School ( http://www.adagioballet.com/) has released the date of their annual Winter Concert for the 2012-2013 season.
This year's concert is entitled "Celebrate Around the World" and seeks to explore the important world traditions and events throughout history that have played a vital role in bringing us all together into our current society.
There will be two performances held on Saturday, January 19 at the Kenmore Middle School with the first performance starting at 2pm and the second at 5pm. Kenmore contains one of the best auditoriums in the area and is located at 200 South Carlin Springs Road in Arlington, VA with free parking in their lot.
Adagio Ballet and Dance School students who had signed up before October will participate in this year's Winter Concert, and have been practicing choreography for the event in addition to working on their regular fall curriculum. The Winter Concert contains a variety of dance styles including ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical and modern.Adagio's Winter Concert is an annual event that provides a performance outlet for the students as well as an opportunity for family, friends, and the general public to behold the beauty of their efforts. The Winter Concert is traditionally a free performance, with there being no cost to families for participation, tickets, costumes, props, and photo/DVD production. The opportunities offered by Adagio deepen dedication and hone skills to bring out the best in each student. The hard work and dedication of the students and their instructors aim to touch the hearts of audiences who view the performances. This year's Winter Concert is anticipated to once again provide a wonderful display of the art of dance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV