National Tutoring Company Varsity Tutors Announces Employment Opportunity For 65 Out-Of-Work Los Angeles Teachers
Varsity Tutors implements strict requirements for its tutors, accepting only those who can prove they are both academically brilliant in their respective fields and well-spoken students. The company has turned away applicants with perfect test scores who were not able to truly connect with students.
"We hold some of the industry's highest standards for tutors, both academically and personality-wise," says Cohn. "Having academic expertise is one thing, and being able to communicate well is another. Possessing vast amounts of knowledge is useless if you can't successfully get your message across."
People from a wide variety of educational fields and backgrounds make up the Varsity Tutors tutoring staff. Tutors have the freedom to specialize in whichever area they prefer as long as they can prove they are experts in it.
All individuals interested in becoming a Los Angeles Varsity Tutor should complete the company's tutoring job application.About Varsity Tutors:Varsity Tutors is a national tutoring company with origins in the entrepreneurship program of Washington University in St. Louis, one of the top such programs in the country. CEO Chuck Cohn launched the company while an undergraduate at Washington University in St. Louis and then later bootstrapped the company while working as a venture capitalist at Ascension Health Ventures. Contact: Media Contact: Cathryn SloaneMarketing CoordinatorVarsity Tutors LLC www.varsitytutors.com 636.299.0514 email@example.com This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com. SOURCE Varsity Tutors
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV