AUBURN HILLS, Mich., Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BorgWarner (NYSE: BWA) supplies advanced technologies for the 2013 Green Car of the Year ®, the Ford Fusion, as well as four of the Green Car Journal's Top 5 for 2013 including the Dodge Dart Aero, Ford C-Max and Mazda CX-5 SkyACTIV. For these green powertrains, BorgWarner provides:
- Engine timing systems, cam-to-cam drives and HY-VO® transmission chains for precise, durable and quiet performance
- Cabin heaters to generate warmth quickly and efficiently
- Smart ignition systems for improved fuel economy, clean and efficient combustion and reliable engine operation
- Dual-clutch and control actuation modules for quick, seamless shifts without the "torque-interrupt" feeling of a manual or automated manual
- Turbochargers to enable engine downsizing for improved fuel economy and lower emissions
"From hybrids to extremely efficient combustion engines, BorgWarner's leading technologies help these powertrains give consumers what they crave: better fuel economy, lower emissions and improved performance," said James Verrier, President and Chief Executive Officer, BorgWarner. "BorgWarner is driven to develop breakthrough technologies that will lead us all to a greener future. We are pleased to contribute our advanced technologies to this year's most environmentally friendly cars."
About BorgWarner Auburn Hills, Michigan-based BorgWarner Inc. (NYSE: BWA) is a technology leader in highly engineered components and systems for powertrain applications worldwide. Operating manufacturing and technical facilities in 57 locations in 19 countries, the company develops products to improve fuel economy, reduce emissions and enhance performance. Customers include VW/Audi, Ford, Toyota, Renault/Nissan, General Motors, Hyundai/Kia, Daimler, Chrysler, Fiat, BMW, Honda, John Deere, PSA, and MAN. For more information, please visit borgwarner.com.
SOURCE BorgWarner Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV