SOLOMO Technology Launches Its SOLOMO Geo Localization Solution To Power Next Generation In-store Retail
MADISON, Wis., Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SOLOMO Technology, Inc. has launched its groundbreaking SOLOMO Geo™ software solution and is now accepting retail partners for its pilot program. Rollout will begin soon at select retailers.
The nature of bricks and mortar retailing is changing quickly. To address stagnant same-store visitor numbers, a lack of compelling and differentiated in-store experiences, and strong competition from online vendors, retailers are re-inventing the in-store experience. New technologies will differentiate successful retailers in the future.
SOLOMO Geo™ is a localization web services platform that connects to branded applications and enables a host of next-generation retail experiences. Built on Cisco System's Mobility Services Engine (MSE) and Microsoft's Windows Azure cloud technology, SOLOMO Geo™ allows retailers to deliver permissioned, trusted and localized experiences to customers. Examples include:
- Provide location-specific offers to customers, with their permission, as they move about the store;
- Enable location-specific customer assistance, including information about new items and available inventory;
- Collect data about dwell times, traffic patterns and other in-store analytics for optimizing merchandising decisions.
"The powerful benefits of this new technology include improved conversions, reduction in "show rooming", optimized in-store marketing spend and improved associate retention," says Liz Eversoll, CEO of SOLOMO Technology Inc.To learn more, visit with SOLOMO Technology at the National Retail Federation's Next 2013 show at the Jacob K. Javits Center in New York City, from January 13 th – 16 th. For more information, please contact Deepak Rao at firstname.lastname@example.org . About SOLOMO Technology, Inc. SOLOMO Technology, Inc. is a venture-backed company founded in 2011 by experienced digital executives in response to the major market trends of our time. Businesses their customers are seeking personalized, localized offers and services. SOLOMO connects the two in a trusted, permissions-based manner on its SOLOMO Exchange™ platform, the indispensable digital technology for trusted brands.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV