Comparethemarket.com Launches New Mobile Website For Car Insurance
LONDON, January 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
For the many smartphone users out there comparethemarket.com's new mobile website could mark the end of constant screen-swiping, pinching and prodding to get a quote.
Since launching the new mobile website, many smartphone users have benefitted from this new and improved service. James Lomas, IT director for comparethe market.com, explains:
"Customers using smartphones had to repeatedly swipe, pinch and prod their screens to get a quote. Today the majority of smartphone users comparing car insurance on comparethe market.com will have an experience that is not only easier, but is integrated across channels. For example, their mobile quote can be retrieved on a desktop PC. Most important of all, their mobile experience will be much quicker - something that is invaluable in customers' busy lives."Specialising in more than just car insurance, comparethe market.com provides customers with an easy way to find the right deal on a wide range of insurance and financial products from home, van, bike, life and pet insurance to credit cards. It also offers comparisons for a range of household utilities including electricity, gas, phone, broadband and digital TV. About comparethemarket.com
- compare the marke t.com was launched in 2006 and has grown rapidly over the past six years to become one of the UK's leading price comparison websites.
- compare the market .com provides customers with an easy way to make the right choice for them on a wide range of products including motor, home, life, travel and pet insurance as well as utilities and money products such as credit cards and loans.
- compare the market .com actively selects its brand partners, working with the best and most trusted organisations to ensure quality service to consumers .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV