PORTLAND, Ore., Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rentrak Corporation (Nasdaq: RENT), a leader in multi-screen media measurement serving the advertising, television and entertainment industries, today announced that David Chemerow, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Noble Financial Ninth Annual Equity Conference at the Hard Rock Hotel in Hollywood, Florida, on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Chemerow will also conduct one-on-one investor meetings throughout the day.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available at the Rentrak investor relations website at www.rentrak.com. A replay of the presentation will be available for 90 days.
About Rentrak Corporation
Rentrak (RENT) is the entertainment and marketing industries' premier provider of worldwide consumer viewership information, precisely measuring actual viewing behavior of movies and TV everywhere. Using our proprietary intelligence and technology, combined with advanced demographics, only Rentrak is the census currency for VOD and Movies. Rentrak provides the stable and robust audience measurement services that movie, television and advertising professionals across the globe have come to rely on to better deliver their business goals and more precisely target advertising across numerous platforms including box office, multiscreen television and home video. For more information on Rentrak, please visit www.rentrak.com.RENTF CONTACT: InvestorsPondelWilkinson Inc. Laurie Berman310-279-5962 firstname.lastname@example.org (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20111007/MM82941LOGO) SOURCE Rentrak Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV