Economic Club Of Canada Announces Its Official Support For Canadian Blood Services Campaign "For All Canadians"
Canadian Blood Services are seeking to raise $12.5 million in community support by 2014 to get this stem cell bank up and running, which will then be supported and maintained through funding from the provincial and territorial governments.
"I am delighted to hear that the Economic Club of Canada has thrown their financial support behind our campaign "For All Canadians," says Dr. Graham Sher, Chief Executive Officer, Canadian Blood Services."By donating one-dollar from all ticket sales this year towards our campaign, we will be able to reach our goal of raising $12.5-million sooner, in order to build a national public cord blood bank accessible to all Canadians in need of a stem cell match."
SOURCE The Economic Club of Canada
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV