- Continued aggressive pace of new Ford products creates need for largest U.S. hiring for salaried workers in more than 10 years
- Ford plans to hire 2,200 salaried workers in 2013 to fill jobs in such key areas as Product Development, Manufacturing and IT; recruiting through social media being expanded
- The hiring builds on the creation of more than 8,100 salaried and hourly jobs in the U.S. in 2012 – including 1,000 in-sourced hourly positions; Ford is more than halfway to its goal of creating 12,000 hourly jobs in the U.S. by 2015 to support new products and investment
Ford To Hire 2,200 Salaried Workers In The U.S. This Year, Building On Aggressive 2012 Hiring To Support New Products
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.