Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE: WAL) announced today that it plans to release its fourth quarter 2012 financial results after the market closes on Thursday, January 24 th, 2013. Chairman and CEO Robert Sarver, President and COO Ken Vecchione, and CFO Dale Gibbons will host a conference call at 12:00 PM ET on Friday, January 25 th, to discuss the Company's performance.
Participants may access the call by dialing 1-888-317-6003 using the pass code 7853474 or via live audio webcast using the website link: http://services.choruscall.com/links/wal130125.html. The webcast is also available through the Company’s website at www.westernalliancebancorp.com. Participants should log in at least 15 minutes early to receive instructions. The call will be recorded and made available for replay after 2:00 PM ET January 25 th through February 25 th at 9:00 AM ET by dialing 1-877-344-7529 using the conference number 10023314.
About Western Alliance Bancorporation
Western Alliance Bancorporation is a leading bank holding company in the Southwest with banking subsidiaries in Arizona, California and Nevada. The company provides services to businesses, entrepreneurs, professionals, nonprofit organizations, and consumers seeking the robust product array of a national bank with the individual, personal attention of a community bank, delivered through a dedicated, local Relationship Manager.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV