7. Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALXN): Engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of biologic therapeutic products in the United States, Europe, Latin America, Japan, and the Asia Pacific. Market cap at $19.49B, most recent closing price at $100.31.In Dec 2011: Reported EPS at 0.41 vs. estimate at 0.34 (surprise of 20.6%). In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 0.45 vs. estimate at 0.39 (surprise of 15.4%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 0.47 vs. estimate at 0.37 (surprise of 27%). In Sep 2012: Reported 0.6 vs. estimate at 0.47 (surprise of 27.7%. [Average earnings surprise at 22.68%].
10 Biotech Stocks With A History Of Beating Earning Expectations
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.