Seagate Technology plc (NASDAQ: STX) today announced that Seagate® Wireless Plus mobile device storage has been selected by CNET for the ‘Best of CES’ award for Networking and Storage. Designed to wirelessly stream content for up to eight smartphones or tablets the new wireless drive can be pre-ordered now from BestBuy.com and Amazon.com for $199.99. Seagate Wireless Plus will be available by the end of January 2013.
Selected by CNET’s unbiased expert editors, the winners were the most exciting, innovative, and promising products at the show. CNET editors scoured the 2013 CES show floor for products to consider for the prestigious award. In addition, CNET awarded a Best of Show product and thousands of online readers and viewers voted for the CNET People’s Voice winner.
“We are thrilled that CNET has selected Wireless Plus as a “Best of CES” award winner,” said Scott Horn, vice president of marketing at Seagate. “A category of storage first pioneered by Seagate, this latest offering of wireless storage improves on an already great product concept.”
“Hundreds of companies and manufacturers descend on Las Vegas each January to announce the products that will make news in the coming year,” said Lindsey Turrentine, Editor in Chief of CNET Reviews. “CNET’s army of editors work tirelessly to meet with industry insiders, explore every inch of the CES show floor, and live blog every major press conference to make sure we find the most exciting new tech from the show. We’re happy to have selected Seagate for a Best of CES Award.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV