HOUSTON, Jan. 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crown Castle International Corp. (NYSE:CCI) today announced plans to release its fourth quarter 2012 results on Wednesday, January 23, 2013, after the market closes. In conjunction with the release, Crown Castle has scheduled a conference call for Thursday, January 24, 2013, at 10:30 a.m. eastern time. The conference call may be accessed by dialing 480-629-9645 and asking for the Crown Castle call at least 30 minutes prior to the start time. The conference call may also be accessed live over the Internet at http://investor.crowncastle.com . Any supplemental materials for the call will be posted on the Crown Castle website at http://investor.crowncastle.com .
A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available from 12:30 p.m. eastern time on Thursday, January 24, 2013, through 11:59 p.m. eastern time on Thursday, January 31, 2013, and may be accessed by dialing 303-590-3030 using access code 4589198. An audio archive will also be available on the company's website at http://investor.crowncastle.com shortly after the call and will be accessible for approximately 90 days.
About Crown CastleCrown Castle owns, operates and leases towers and other infrastructure for wireless communications. Crown Castle offers significant wireless communications coverage to 92 of the top 100 US markets and to substantially all of the Australian population. Crown Castle owns, operates and manages approximately 30,000 and 1,700 wireless communication sites in the US and Australia, respectively. For more information on Crown Castle, please visit www.crowncastle.com . The Crown Castle International Corp. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=3063
CONTACT: Jay Brown, CFO Fiona McKone, VP - Finance Crown Castle International Corp. 713-570-3050
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV