UQM Technologies, Inc. ( NYSE MKT: UQM) President and Chief Executive Officer, Eric R. Ridenour, will present at the 15th Annual Needham Growth Conference at 4:50 p.m. EST on Wednesday, January 16, 2013.
The event will take place from Tuesday, January 15, through Thursday, January 17, 2013, at The New York Palace Hotel in New York City. A copy of the presentation will be available on the company’s website at www.uqm.com on the day of the conference. Needham & Company's 15 th Annual Growth Conference, a by-invitation-only event, gives institutional investors, private equity firms and venture capitalists access to 350 growth companies from a broad range of industries, including Clean Technology, Communications, Consumer, Enterprise Infrastructure, Healthcare, Internet & Digital Media, Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment and Software & Services sectors.
About Needham & Company, LLC
Needham & Company, LLC is a leading full-service investment bank and has focused exclusively on growth companies since it was founded 27 years ago. It concentrates on private companies and on public companies that have market capitalizations of up to $5 billion, and provides its clients with the resources to achieve their financing and strategic objectives.About UQM UQM Technologies is a developer and manufacturer of power-dense, high-efficiency electric motors, generators and power electronic controllers for the automotive, commercial truck, bus and military markets. A major emphasis for UQM is developing propulsion systems for electric, hybrid electric, plug-in hybrid electric and fuel cell electric vehicles. UQM is located in Longmont, Colorado. Please visit www.uqm.com for more information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV