National Society Of Hispanic MBAs Launches 25th Anniversary Celebration
Friday, January 18, 2013, Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio, Texas
DALLAS, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Society of Hispanic MBAs (NSHMBA) launches its 25 th Anniversary celebration at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, TX on January 18, 2013.
The day starts with NSHMBA's inaugural Multicultural and Multigenerational Forum, which will give managers and executives the opportunity to hear from renowned diversity experts. They will identify the challenges and benefits of the modern-day workforce: best practices, strategies, action plans and how to transform today's talent into inclusive leaders of the future."With four generations working side-by-side for the first time in history, and more cultural diversity than ever before, many companies struggle to manage this unique cultural and generational mix," said Manny Gonzalez, NSHMBA Chief Executive Officer. "As the premier organization for Hispanic business professionals, we are proud to present our inaugural Multicultural and Multigenerational Forum, which offers the insights and advice that professionals need to hear to ensure stability and stimulate innovation in the workplace." Speakers include:
- Audra M. Bohannon, Principal, Global Novations – author, business consultant, leader, coach and facilitator.
- Isaias Zamarripa, Director of Diversity and Inclusion, Darden – diversity initiatives specialist.
- Luisa Kurtz, Vice President, Global Resources and Solutions Delivery, Global Novations – management consulting, design and facilitation expert.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV