At a recent meeting of the Board of Directors of First Keystone Corporation (the “Corporation”) (OTCBB: FKYS) J. Gerald Bazewicz was elected Vice Chairman of the Corporation, and it’s subsidiary, First Keystone Community Bank, effective immediately. Mr. Bazewicz is the former President and CEO of the Corporation and the Bank, retiring on October 1, 2010. He has continued his service as a board member since his election in 1986.
Bazewicz has been recognized by the Pennsylvania Bankers Association (PBA) for serving 40 years in the banking industry. He is a former Chairman of PBA Group 3 and the PBA Board of Directors. He is also a past President and Board member of the Berwick Industrial Development Association and the United Credit Bureau in Wilkes-Barre.
Current President and CEO, Matthew Prosseda advised, “Jerry’s nomination to Vice Chairmen is very advantageous for First Keystone. During his tenure, he was instrumental in earning First Keystone Community Bank recognition as a high performing bank with earnings above peers and consistent overall performance, including excellent capital ratios and asset quality.”
First Keystone Community Bank provides innovative business and personal banking products that focus on “Yesterday’s Traditions. Tomorrow’s Vision.” First Keystone Community Bank is an independently owned community bank since 1864 and presently operates branches in Columbia (5), Luzerne (6), Montour (1), and Monroe (4) counties. They will soon open (2) additional Luzerne County offices in Dallas and Shickshinny, Pennsylvania.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV