First Trust MLP and Energy Income Fund (the "Fund") (NYSE: FEI) has declared the Fund’s initial regularly scheduled monthly common share distributions for February, March and April each in the amount of $0.1083 per share.
|Expected Ex-Dividend Date:||02/01/13||03/01/13||04/01/13|
The monthly distribution information for the Fund appears below.
|First Trust MLP and Energy Income Fund (FEI):|
|Distribution per share:||$0.1083|
|Distribution Rate based on the January 9, 2013 NAV of $19.67:||6.61%|
|Distribution Rate based on the January 9, 2013 closing market price of $20.26:||6.41%|
|Distribution Rate based on the initial offer price of $20.00:||6.50%|
It is anticipated that, due to the tax treatment of cash distributions made by master limited partnerships (“MLPs”) in which the Fund invests, a significant portion of distributions the Fund makes to Common Shareholders may consist of a tax-deferred return of capital. The final determination of the source and tax status of all distributions paid in 2013 will be made after the end of 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV