DUBLIN, Ohio, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Wendy's Company (NASDAQ: WEN) announced today that it will report its preliminary fourth-quarter 2012 results at approximately 7 a.m. ET on Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2013. In conjunction with its participation in the ICR XChange Investor Conference at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel, the Company will also present a summary of its year-end results and 2013 outlook at 8 a.m. that same day. Investors and interested parties may access a live webcast of this presentation on the investor relations section of the Company's website at www.aboutwendys.com.
The Company plans to release its audited fourth-quarter 2012 results on Feb. 28.
About The Wendy's CompanyThe Wendy's Company is the world's third-largest quick-service hamburger company. The Wendy's® system includes more than 6,500 franchise and Company-operated restaurants in the United States and 27 countries and U.S. territories worldwide. For more information, visit aboutwendys.com or wendys.com.SOURCE The Wendy's Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV