6. Intel Corporation (INTC): Engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of integrated circuits for computing and communications industries worldwide. Market cap at $104.94B, most recent closing price at $21.09.In Dec 2011: Reported EPS at 0.64 vs. estimate at 0.61 (surprise of 4.9%). In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 0.53 vs. estimate at 0.5 (surprise of 6%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 0.54 vs. estimate at 0.52 (surprise of 3.8%). In Sep 2012: Reported 0.58 vs. estimate at 0.5 (surprise of 16%. [Average earnings surprise at 7.68%]. Earnings date: 01/17/13.
13 Stocks Reporting Next Week With A History Of Positive Surprises
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.