2. GATX Corp. (GMT): Operates, and manages assets in the rail, marine, and industrial equipment markets. Market cap at $2.11B, most recent closing price at $44.90.In Dec 2011: Reported EPS at 0.62 vs. estimate at 0.55 (surprise of 12.7%). In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 0.69 vs. estimate at 0.49 (surprise of 40.8%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 0.8 vs. estimate at 0.61 (surprise of 31.1%). In Sep 2012: Reported 0.75 vs. estimate at 0.66 (surprise of 13.6%. [Average earnings surprise at 24.55%]. Earnings date: 01/14/13.
3. The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS): Provides investment banking, securities, and investment management services to corporations, financial institutions, governments, and high-net-worth individuals worldwide. Market cap at $62.53B, most recent closing price at $133.05.In Dec 2011: Reported EPS at 1.84 vs. estimate at 1.24 (surprise of 48.4%). In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 3.92 vs. estimate at 3.55 (surprise of 10.4%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 1.78 vs. estimate at 1.17 (surprise of 52.1%). In Sep 2012: Reported 2.85 vs. estimate at 2.12 (surprise of 34.4%. [Average earnings surprise at 36.32%]. Earnings date: 01/16/13.
4. Horizon Bancorp. (HBNC): Operates as the bank holding company for Horizon Bank, N. Market cap at $176.41M, most recent closing price at $20.30.In Dec 2011: Reported EPS at 0.45 vs. estimate at 0.4 (surprise of 12.5%). In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 0.59 vs. estimate at 0.4 (surprise of 47.5%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 0.62 vs. estimate at 0.53 (surprise of 17%). In Sep 2012: Reported 0.54 vs. estimate at 0.51 (surprise of 5.9%. [Average earnings surprise at 20.72%]. Earnings date: 01/14/13. 5. Intervest Bancshares Corp. (IBCA): Operates as the holding company for Intervest National Bank and Intervest Mortgage Corporation, which engage in banking and real estate lending businesses. Market cap at $89.6M, most recent closing price at $4.15.In Sep 2011: Reported EPS at 0.12 vs. estimate at 0.09 (surprise of 33.3%). In Dec 2011: Reported EPS at 0.13 vs. estimate at 0.11 (surprise of 18.2%). In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 0.13 vs. estimate at 0.12 (surprise of 8.3%). In Jun 2012: Reported 0.11 vs. estimate at 0.1 (surprise of 10%. [Average earnings surprise at 17.45%]. Earnings date: 01/14/13.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV