2. GATX Corp. (GMT): Operates, and manages assets in the rail, marine, and industrial equipment markets. Market cap at $2.11B, most recent closing price at $44.90.In Dec 2011: Reported EPS at 0.62 vs. estimate at 0.55 (surprise of 12.7%). In Mar 2012: Reported EPS at 0.69 vs. estimate at 0.49 (surprise of 40.8%). In Jun 2012: Reported EPS at 0.8 vs. estimate at 0.61 (surprise of 31.1%). In Sep 2012: Reported 0.75 vs. estimate at 0.66 (surprise of 13.6%. [Average earnings surprise at 24.55%]. Earnings date: 01/14/13.
13 Stocks Reporting Next Week With A History Of Positive Surprises
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.